Thanks for using JBAA Malaysia’s services (“The Services”). The Services are provided by eeevo malaysia Sdn.Bhd (“The company”). By using the Services, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not accept the terms of this Agreement, The Services that provided the Company is subject to any additional rules, policies, and terms that apply to those Services without any notices.
1. Copyrights and TrademarksThe copyrights related to documents and images, trademarks and other intellectual properties displayed on this Site are the property of Japan Business Ability Authorised Association (“JBAA”) or the Company. Users are not permitted to reproduce, transfer or copy in any form or by any means, electronic and mechanical, for any purpose without the without the prior written consent of JBAA or the Company except for personal use.
2. The Website or the Information on the WebsiteAlthough the Company has made all reasonable efforts regarding the quality, function etc. of the Contents, The Company makes no representations or warranties in connection with the Contents, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without limitation, those with respect to accuracy, timeliness, safety, reliability, completeness, or fitness for a particular purpose. The Company might change the content and URL published previous notice, and stop serving.
3. Personal Information Protection PolicyThe Company recognises the importance of personal information and has adopted the personal information protection policy. Please find following private policy.
4. Assumptions and DisclaimersUse of this website shall be at the responsibility of the user. In no event will the Company be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this website.
5. ProhibitionsThe Company shall prohibit following acts for users.
- False declaration or notification, such as registering an email address of someone else
- Any actions of using or providing computer viruses or other harmful programmes
- Any actions of sending spam emails and mail magazines in a unliateral way
- Acts that will or may violate laws, ordinances and regulations
- Committing any other acts the Company deems inappropriate
6. CompensationIn the event of breach of the policy, users shall be liable for compensation for all damages occurring to the Company as a result of said acts.
7. Governing Law and Court of JurisdictionAny disputes arising between users and the Company, the Company shall be governed by and construed in accordance with non-exclusive court of jurisdiction.
1. Definition of Personal InformationThe term “Personal Information” shall mean information about aliving individual, which can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth or other description contained in such information including information that can be compared with other information and thereby identify the specific individual.
2. The Collection of Personal InformationThe Company shall collect personal information when receiving JBAA-related inquiries and applications. In collecting personal information, we shall specify the purpose of use, and obtain them within the necessary matter by legal and fair way. The types of personally identifiable information that we collect may include your name, home and email addresses and telephones numbers that are required for our service management.
3. The purpose for Using Personal InformationThe Company’s policy for the use for personal information is stated below.
- To contact individuals or provide information regarding JBAA corporate seminar, class for individuals, the exam, selling/sending textbooks.
- To make/provide new plans about JBAA in Malaysia
- To investigate, collect or analise marketing datas
- Actions against lawsuits/disputes
4. Providing Collected Personal Information to Any Third PartyThe Company may provide collected personal information to any third party in the following cases.
- When delivering our services, the Company may provide personal information to partner companies. Partner companies may contact users for the purposes of confirming personal information entered in this service or providing related information. The relevant information shall include emails which are sent by partner companies after used this service. When wish to unsubscribe, users shall contact partner companies directly. In the event that any troubles that may arise between partner companies and users, the company shall bear no responsibility.
- When It is necessary to cooperate with an agency of the state or local government organisation or their agent in the execution of their duty according to law.
- When it is necessary to protect human life, limb or property, and it is otherwise difficult to obtain your consent.
5. The Security of Personal InformationThe company shall maintain an optimum system for stringently controlling personal information, and by building logical safety control measures, we have developed through preventative and corrective policies against the illegal access to personal information as well as the loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
6. Revision or Deletion of Personal InformationIf you wish to inquire, revise or delete the personal information of your own, please contact directly at the information below.
Please contact eeevo malaysia Sdn.Bhd. (email@example.com)Please contact us via email. Service hours is during office operating hours (Mon-Fri 9;00 to 17:30 except Saturday, Sunday and Public holidays). The response may be after the following business day (except Saturday, Sunday and Public holidays).